“fantastic”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

,wounderful,home cooked food ,warm and friendly owners,lovely atmosphere,spotlesly clean,would say to anyone please call in and eat i promse you will go back time after time

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My friend treated me to lunch at Chantilly, it was my first visit but she had been many times before, all the things she had said about it were true. It is a light airey place, it will suit all ages and the staff are very accomodating, polite and pleasant.

I had the farmhouse vegtable soup and my friend the tomato and basil, both served with granady bread, these are all homemade and absolutelyey delicious, I have never tasted bread like it, I would thoroughley reccoment it to anyone who is visiting Hoylake, I understand that the afternoon teas are equally delicious so will be trying those out on my next visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Lovely little cafe with home cooked food by the owner,breakfasts ,afternoon lunch ,cake and coffee .You will not be dissapointed

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wouldn't have found it if I hadn't been recommended but it's not difficult to find! Delicious homemade food (including lovely home made bread) and a warm welcome from all the staff. Try the savoury pies (choice of light version with salad or 'heavy' version with veg - delicious. And the cakes ... well, I can't add to what's already been said! There's a great range and I'll have to keep going back to try them all!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Cannot express how high I rate this place, made to feel like family, homemade beautiful food and deserts that make you feel hungry when your full, will undoubtably be coming back. Les and Pam made us feel so welcome. Five star.