Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel
$111
$100
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Leverhulme Hotel & Spa(Port Sunlight)
$234
$50
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel(Bromborough)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
    $61
    TripAdvisor
    • Restaurant
    $76
    $69
    HIExpress.com
    All reviewsglegg armsbeefeater next doorstayed herethe pubdevon doorwaycar parkroom was cleanmeal dealnight's sleepgood nights sleepattending a weddingreception staffchester zooattached restaurantwhat it says on the tinno liftcomfortable stay
    Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here just one night, but we liked the place. the neighbourhood is posh, so it was a nice area, there are two pubs nearby and the car park outside the hotel is big. The staff was nice, not overfriendly but professional. The room was spacious and very clean. The bathroom was ok, very clean. We stayed at the Crown Plaza near Manchester airport the night before and the Premier Inn is far much better than that!!

Room Tip: We stayed in 47, and our friends in 54. They were both good.
    • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
    2  Thank ElenaStokes
    Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Heswall Premier Inn.

At Premier Inn, we pride ourselves in exceeding guests’ expectations at every opportunity and I am really happy that you had a very comfortable night and the room met your expectations. I am also really happy that you consider our staff very pleasant.

We look forward to seeing you back at the Premier Inn Wirral Heswall in the near future.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were looking for a bed for a couple of nights to allow us to visit areas of the Wirral. The Premier Inn in Heswall proved to be very conveniently located and was very comfortable. The room was immaculately presented.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
    3  Thank Agnes S
    Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind comments and compliments.

Its great to hear when our guests have had a comfortable stay and I am pleased to hear appreciation of our rooms high standards, your compliments will be passed to our staff accordingly.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The staff at this Premier Inn are exceptionally polite and helpful.The room was newly refurbished and very attractive. The storage facilities were minimalist and practical. I was very pleased that the en-suite had a bath. Both en-suite and room were cleaned to a high standard. Shopping channels were available on the plasma T.V. - This is the first hotel I have stayed at where this has been the case! There was a good wi-fi connection. If you are fit, you would be able to walk from Heswall train station to this hotel-about a mile, I think.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
    4  Thank 513AngelaM513
    Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Heswall Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed at the Premier in Wirral -Heswall two nights over Easter so that we visit our daughter and grand children who live in West Kirby.The hotel is fine for us with friendly staff,clean rooms and good food . This was our third visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
    3  Thank DAVIDSURREY275

kind regards

anne

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed here for one night and was happy. The hotel was clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and efficient. The location's quiet and the bed is comfy. My only gripe is that there really ought to be a socket near the bed so you can plug your phone in to charge and have it to hand. The breakfast location is in the pub - a 15 second walk away - and the full £8.25 breakfast was good value. It set me up for the day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
    3  Thank canningtown

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Heswall Premier Inn. I appreciate your comments regarding the plug near the beds and will certainly pass this on to headoffice.

Kind Regards,