“Great as always”

Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Heswall
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I've just returned from my 3rd stay at this hotel in the last 3 years. The rooms were absolutely spotless as they always are. The staff in both the hotel and the pub attaching, The Glegg Arms, were all so friendly and seem genuinely happy in their jobs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Heswall or the surrounding areas.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Beanie14
Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Heswall Premier Inn.

At Premier Inn, we pride ourselves in exceeding guests’ expectations at every opportunity and I am really happy that you had a very comfortable night and the room met your expectations. I am also really happy that you consider our staff very pleasant.

We look forward to seeing you back at the Premier Inn Wirral Heswall in the near future.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

2 adults and 2 kids. smallest bed lumpy, but we often find that at PI, and reception helped to sort it out. Staff very friendly and helpful. room good sized and everything worked fine. toilet flush very noisy. Overall, quiet room, great breakfast and very good vfm

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank goodwin19
Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

We apologise that on this occasion some aspects of our hotel including the noise of toilet flush and comfort of the small bed did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We were warmly welcomed as we arrived at the Premier inn at Heswall. We got a good deal with there saver deals by booking in advanced. The room was nice and clean the bed was very comfortable. It is also ideally situated for expolring the Wirrel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank polric

Reviewed October 8, 2012

we achieved great value for money using the "saver" system - had a great reception on arrival; the hotel was very quite in the evening & had an excellent room - we certainly recommend this PremierInn to everybody.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank imlloyd

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have stayed recently at Childer thornton PI and loved it!
But this is an old travelodge with a refurb.
The bed was appalling ,very hard and we could feel the springs
.The room stunk of cigarettes and there was a noisy carpark outside our window which didnt help as we kept the widow open to let the smell out.When we complained about the bed in the morning we were told the Queen slept on one and you cant please everyone!
We were not offered our money back!
Stay at childer thornton its clean and the beds are great!!

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank biggles223
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.

We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards.

Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review.

Naina
Social Media Team

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel as was invited to a wedding reception nearby. Firstly, I found the male receptionist very welcoming and accommodating. I was dropped off by friends at midday and check in was at 2.00pm however I was allowed to go to my room early which I thought was lovely.

The room was spotless and had everything I needed. I particularly liked the various bits of info around the room such as how to use the heating & the TV, details about breakfast & dinner, etc. This made it so much easier rather than bothering the reception staff.

Prior to the wedding reception, I had dinner at the neighbouring Beefeater. The food was of an excellent standard & again, the staff could not do enough for me.

The next morning, I went to the Beefeater and was served by another very friendly waitress who agreed I could take breakfast and a drink back to my room. This made me feel more at ease than sitting alone in the restaurant. Once again, an excellent example of customer service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Anne Nieman

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed here on many occasions through work. The hotel is standard Premier Inn, Rooms are decent size with comfortable beds. Phone coverage in the hotel and in attached restaurant was always a bother to me.
The food in the restaurant is of a very high standard. Good breakfast and huge selection for dinner. Served by good, friendly staff.

Room Tip: Top floor for phone conection
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Anne N, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear John

Anne Nieman
Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Heswall
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
Village Hotel Wirral
Village Hotel Wirral
#1 of 3 in Bromborough
Premier Inn Birkenhead Town Centre Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel? Share your experiences!