“English breakfast delight”
Review of Emmas - CLOSED

Emmas
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EMMAS will be closing after 20yrs on Saturday 21st November, due to retirement. Thankyou to all our lovely customers, we have loved being part of your lives. That cafe will reopen after a weeks closure under the name of Porchellis and the new owner Sarah Porchelli will be supported by existing staff Leah, Sandra and Becky who will be there to make you feel welcome, give it a try.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Going to the Wirral for us does not go without our daily breakfast at Emma's. The quality of both service and food are outstanding. And all set in a lovely decor of an authentic English setting. For the past 5 years our visits to England had to have a visit to Emma's included. The crew has always made us feel at home and we will be comming back.

1  Thank Jeen_Isabella

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We've been to Emma's three times now and every time the food has been delicious, portion sizes generous, prices reasonable and the staff friendly and welcoming. They really have taken the edge of some gloomy days of house-hunting!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was taken to Emma's for breakfast last Saturday morning and I didn't know what to expect. All I can say is 'what a delightful place!!, a perfect start to the weekend. The owner and staff creates a family atmosphere and I found the regulars welcoming. I am a black lady from London and I didn't find any undertones which gave me an cause for concern what-so-ever. Instead I found myself chatting to people on most of the tables and all were warm and friendly. I'm going back and I have to take my daughters to experience this little gem. PS:- Check out the cakes !!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a lovely lunch at Emma's the food was excellent and my friend ad I shall be going again soon the location is lovely such a lovely English village. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank pattipancake
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife stumbled across Emmas, and made sure she took me there one day out on Wirral. I was expecting a normal cafe, and didn't see anything to change my mind when we sat down. But as soon as a waitress came to take our orders things looked up even further. Friendly help with choosing the meal order resulted in a well presented and very tasty dish for each of us, to a standard which was well ahead of what I expected. That was reinforced by the dessert, and the marshmallow chocolate, and the general handling of our experience.
There is, in addition to the sort of menu we all expect from a "cafe", an interesting range of healthy and tasty dishes, ideal for the ladies or gentlemen who lunch, and are health conscious.
An automatic choice next time we are anywhere near Heswall.

1  Thank MikeD1948