“Wonderful Meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 107 Dining Room

107 Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
107 Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Heswall
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Local bus station with links to Chester north Wales the whole of Wirral and the 2008 city of culture Liverpool. Heswall also has sits own well linked train station
Description: This stylish restaurant has been attracting diners from Merseyside and beyond since 2002. The minimalist d��cor, with cream leather seats, dark wood flooring and red banquettes is guaranteed to impress, and it is the perfect place for dates, special occasions or business functions. The menu is creative and delicious, and favourites include the soft duck egg served on a toasted crumpet with bacon lardons, the banana curry, and the wok fried barbary duck breast with noodles and seasonal greens. The upstairs dining room can be hired for private parties, and the terrace is equipped with heaters and can be enjoyed all year around.
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was treated to a lovely meal here when visiting a friend recently, the food was wonderful with a wide selection of choices to satisfy the most discerning diner. I found the staff extremely helpful and polite, despite it being very busy the service was good and when I changed my mind on my main course at the last minute, this request was dealt with nicely. I had great time and will definitely be going back again next time I am in the area and felt overall that we had a lovely meal that provided good value, especially the desserts, as in my mind, no dessert can be too big!
Would definitely recommend this restaurant to any one visiting the area.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had Sunday lunch here yesterday 6th April. The food is ok but for what you pay you would expect more than ok. Service fine but really nothing special about this place. Won't be hurrying back.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great family meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We ate here to celebrate our Dad's birthday with 10 of us in our party. The service was as good as usual and the food was really tasty with empty plates all round. The duck stir fry and noodles was the pick of the choices and that alone is worth coming back here again. Desserts are expensive but on the large size if you still have room left! We look forward to our next visit.

Visited April 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“A little overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

We came here for a family birthday, a group of 9 of us so pre booking was required. We booked for 8pm but the table wasn't ready until 8:15 so we didn't get our food until nearly 9pm. This was the start of the slow service throughout the night. I can fault the attitude of the staff as they were all very friendly and courteous and even added nice touches such as decorating the table for the occasion. However the wait for each course and eventually the bill was longer than I would expect. Bear in mind 2 of our party didn't have starters so didn't get anything to eat until around 9:30, an hour and a half after the booking time. I ordered the portabello mushrooms to start and sea bass for the main. The food was all very tasty but I've eaten food just as good or better quality in other restaurants and paid a fraction of the price. I would eat here again as the food was tasty but I think I'd rather go earlier when the deals and offers are available and maybe the service wouldn't be as slow but there are better restaurants not too far away...

“Ruined my nieces 21st”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Warm beer all night for me and one brother.My green beans were inedible, my nephews steak was rubber, other brothers meal was likened to an Iceland meal two other steaks were cold.Two of are party I was meeting for the first time, It ruined my night I felt like some weirdo who gets off on complaining but that's not my way at all.GARBAGE!!!