Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here for my friend’s name day and the food wasn’t the best. I ordered a custom American Pancake. When it arrived, it look great but when I ate it, it was all burnt. All I could taste was burnt pancake. The other people that were with me said their food wasn’t great either. One of them, who had the heavenly bbq ribs, said that their food was “disgusting, bitty and gross”. This restaurant was good when I came here a year ago but it’s changed and my visit today was not good. I hope this changes as the restaurant has a lot of potential.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank RosePhoenix_x
Write a reviewReviews (481)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

This place is wicked. There is nothing like this in or around Potters Bar and that’s why it’s always so busy. Food and desserts are great. Service is 5 star!! A brilliant treat.

Date of visit: September 2019
pottysdiner, Owner at Pottys Diner, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Its always nice to be appreciated and praised for our service and presentation.This sometimes,attracts negative reviews by competitors and those alike. Our food is consistent and our service number one on our agenda. Potty's would be nothing without our amazing customers young and old. The thing about Potty's is that it attracts every age imaginable and everyone mingles superbly together. In seven yeas we have managed to turn a rundown pub into a colorful vibrant restaurant and for that we thank you and customers like you that support us and praise us. A Happy New 2020 to you all. Thank you.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

I have to say that we all had the worst meal ever and even got sick
Don't go there
One staff member was lovely the others so so rude

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

First time visit as I had seen when driving past previously.
Good selection of typical diner food, hotdogs, burgers, waffles etc.
Really good selection of shakes including chocolate bar ones and sweet ones.
We had the hot dog and the double burger.
Really lovely food and service, will go back for pancakes another time.
Waitress was lovely and really helpful.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

Came with my friends and family and was greeted warmly and the waffles were amazing! The waitress Candy did an excellent job of making us feel welcome and recommending things from the menu. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: November 2019