“An ok place. ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

The interior decoration and the outside seating is lovely . The pancakes however were a real disappointment and not worth the price charged for them. The service was also very slow and the waitresses were not very polite at all. It's an ok place to go if you don't have anywhere else to go but not worth the prices ....
Not

3  Thank AndreaNicolaou

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We went and we enjoyed the place was like binging in a usa dinner and i must say i liked it. I had the Burger waffle and i really thought the meat and the waffle tasted good to, the dessert was good but far to much. over all yes its a great place to visit would i return Yes.

1  Thank Ian J
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, I just want to say that we had passed this place several times, but had been put off by some of the reviews on here. Some of my friends had been so I took that as good enough to see for ourselves. I am so pleased we didn't miss visiting here and I have to say that I am very surprise by how low this place has been rated.

Firstly, lovely American diner style venue, quickly greeted and seated by staff. First impression of the menu is a good choice of both sweet and savoury options. The prices do seem expensive, but when our pancakes came out they were large and well presented, also very generously topped. Both were hot, tasty and satisfying. We also ordered coffee which was nice, although expensive for the cup size. Maybe free refills would be a good idea.

Secondly the staff seemed very pleasant and I think it's a shame that they are so heavily criticised on here. When we spoke to our waitress and lady who took our payment they seemed interested to chat and happy in their work. The tables were quickly cleared and tidied, and the cocktail area looked clean and well decorated.

Finally, I would definitely visit here again and next time I want to give the alcoholic milkshakes a go. Maybe due to comments on here they have upped their game, or maybe the negative comments were inaccurate....who knows, I say this place is well worth judging for yourself!

3  Thank vickyuk1
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food is very overpriced for what you are getting, an average pancake is at least £8, when we visited we ordered 4 sweet pancakes, 2 milkshakes and 2 coffee's and our bill was over £43!!
I wouldn't mind but the food isn't even filling, the presentation is nothing special and we waited over half an hour for our pancakes to arrive.
The place had too much staff who seemed to be just hanging around chatting to each, the only positive is the decor that has an American diner feel to it.
Unless they lower their prices or start offering some sort of deals, we definately won't be returning. For what your paying go and eat elsewhere, you could probably have a full meal for that price and please listen to all the reviews i wish we had!

5  Thank AthenaP16
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Ordered drinks and wanted to enjoy them before ordering food, got quite badgered by the staff to rder who stood staring at us and asked us three or four times if we were ready. Pancake was burnt, and for one drink and one panckae you are looking at £10 per head. Loved the decor! The place soon filled with very loud groups of kids. I wouldnt return.

3  Thank Spikeyd77