“Great value, good quality Turkish grill”
Review of Wood Oven

Wood Oven
Ranked #39 of 53 Restaurants in Potters Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Royston, United Kingdom
“Great value, good quality Turkish grill”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Been for lunch/early evening meal a few times always enjoy the large portions and excellent quality of food. Waiting staff can be a bit haphazard but you're there for the smoked Turkish style cuisine.

• Visited June 2013

“Staple found in food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I was there for lunch with work and was chewing my food when a sharp item caught my gum/tooth it when I spat my food out there was a staple in the food.
I asked the waiter how that happened and he said it was from stapling take away slips to the bags... Surely this should be done away from where the food is prepared??!!
The waiter was very apologetic but that really didn't help with the fact that I was completely put off of my foo and so were a couple of people siting next to me.
When the bill came I was also charged for my meal wich I then had to complain about before the meal was taken off of the bill.

For a good few weeks after the lunch I had a sore gum and tooth.

Definatly will not be eating here again even if the food is nice and the resturant is continent.

• Visited April 2013
Potters Bar, United Kingdom
“Turkish Delight”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A trial lunch with friends. Could not have gone better. Service was excellent; food superb; Drinks a wee bit pricey, but overall great value for money. Will definitely be visiting again soon.
"Nothing seemed too much trouble!" what more could one expect?

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“GREAT FOOD.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

delicious food! and great environment would highly recommend. Went the other day with my family and couldnt have felt more welcomed here.
I love Mediterranean food aswell!

Visited June 2013
“Well suits those that like it”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I drive by this place and most nights looks busy, in we go.
It's cheap, very cheap.
Poor wine selection, poor wine quality.
Hurry up service
Sorry to say that my food was killed twice.
No sign of a wood oven.