“Pretty Decor”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I've been here often and always enjoy it. Very attractive decor. Charming staff. Lovely food. A good place to go for a special occasion.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Hadn't been for a while for various reasons. New(to us) menu with some unusual choices; try the soft shell crab to start with. Whole sea bass was excellent; taken of the bone so easy to eat. Curry was good and sides too. Good atmosphere and friendly, unfussy staff. Won't be so long before we go back.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I visited the restaurant on saturday, the restaurant was quite busy but the staff were very helpful and welcoming. they never led you unattended.
I ordered Royal mix for my starter, it was a good choice. It came with variety of starter ie. spring roll, chicken satay, dim sum. Main with chicken masaman and lemon seabass. it was absolutely delicious. Even they were busy but I got my food quite fast and they were not rushing me to finish the food and clear the table. I was enjoyed with everything there, excellent service from thai (they always give you a big smile and very polite), tasty food, great atmosphere. the prices were reasonable and quite cheaper than others restaurant in this area.
I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great food - eat in or takeaway - friendly and helpful staff
i love the range offered - always full of flavour

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Lovely food here. I would love to go more often but we have Two small boys and Thai isn't really for them. lovely people who are attentive and welcome children too!