“One of the Best”
Review of Remo's Piazza - CLOSED

Remo's Piazza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Remo's Piazza is one of the most popular Italian Restaurants Pizzeria in Rickmansworth. Owned by Remo who is something of a local Italian treasure. His name has been synonymous with Rickmansworth and Italian cuisine since 1981. He runs the popular restaurant, Da Remo Ristorante Italiano, in Denham Village and now this infamous guru is strutting his stuff, so to speak, at the helm of Remo's Piazza, in Rickmansworth High Street.
London, United Kingdom
“One of the Best”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I saw this restaurant from the main road advertising
stone baked pizza in a wood burning oven
This the only way to do a good pizza, less oil, fresh dough and a wood fired oven
What a great find, friendly staff perfect food and best of all not at all expensive
I will be back very soon
the best pizza I have had for a long time
try it you will not be disappointed

• Visited June 2013

Chorleywood, United Kingdom
“New owner - worth a visit”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

It`s a shame that the first reviewer was so negative that this restaurant was pushed so far down the Ricky league table. We had a similar experience in so far as we arrived at 9pm on a rainy Thursday night and there was nobody in there, however that`s where the similarities end.

We almost made our excuses and left but the staff seemed so pleased to see us we stayed and I'm glad we did as we learnt that there is a new owner, Remo, who also has Da Remo in nearby Denham,and the focus was on food from a massive wood burning oven at the back of the restaurant.

Complimentary olives were offered and I had a pint of Sagres which arrived in one of the sexiest pint mugs I`ve seen, not sure why Portuguese beer in an Italian but I`m not complaining, plus the house white was good

For starters I had Calamare with Chilli and my friend a platter .of Italian stuff, you know the salami, Parma ham etc all very nice.

For mains I had a pizza which was good, I loved the crunch under the crust from the semolina flour and my friend spaghetti with Italian sausage, sun dried tomatoes & cream which was good

There are 3 other Italian restaurants in downtown Ricky so whether there are too many only the test of time will tell but I'd like readers to give this one a try.

• Visited May 2013
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Great for the family.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We use this restaurant quite regularly. It's ideal for the family and has something for all of us.( piazzas are great ).
It has a genuine " italian " feel to it and the service is always friendly.
Best in Ricky. .

• Visited March 2013
“Rude service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is nice and perfectly priced. But I've not experienced service like we did there before. We asked if it was too late to have a table (9pm on a Thursday night) and they said not at all. We were then rushed continuously saying the kitchen was closing soon. The lady was extremely rude to my girlfriend who insisted I didn't say anything. Unsurprisingly they became v friendly when the bill came. learn some manners.