“The Best Indian ever !”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Walked into Ricky town centre from canal, as Brother in law had just bought a narrow boat and it was to late to set off back to MK. It was a Saturday night and the very friendly staff show us to a table for 4 right away. A lovely contemporary feeling in this establishment, with high class service and top notch food.. wish I lived nearer !!!

2  Thank MysteryGuestguru

Reviewed September 14, 2010

Dined here tonight after visiting our daughter who boards at a local school. We were only in for a quick meal as we still had to get home. the service was exceptional without being intrusive, nothing was to much bother. I just had (6) tandoori lamb chops, which were very nice, my husband had a birijani which he said was extremely tasty. It was very well presented. We paid £30.00 for poppadums and chutneys, two main courses and 5 carlsberg lagers. we considered this to be excellent value. we enjoyed it so much that we intend to take our daughter in there when she returns to school after an exeat weekend. On paying our bill I was given a single fresh red rose in cellaphane which I thought was a very nice touch.
I only have one negative point. We were given a complimentary chocolate when we paid our bill, unfortunately it was orange flavoured chocolate which I am, for some strange reason allergic to. I would have prefered the normal mint flavoured. But that said it was a very nice albeit short experience. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to others.

2  Thank Beachfan61
Reviewed February 21, 2009

Great tasty curry and friendly service. Takeaway is very good too. And they gave us mugs for Christmas! Yay!

2  Thank Katiekat80