“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The service is very good, you are made to feel very welcome. Food nothing exceptional but reasonable quality.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I went to Thai Orchid with a few girls from work for lunch and we were waiting for ages for our drinks order to be taken, we only had an hour lunch so we made sure we ordered our lunch order as well as our drinks to save more waiting. The food was average and was cold on arrival.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Thai Orchid is honestly one of the top places to eat in this area. I have been there with various people on many occasions and not a bad word to say. A quiet romantic meal with my Husband was perfect.

Dinner for 20 friends was amazing they produced a bespoke set meal for us that included special dishes for the piscetarians and vegetarians amongst us that was unsurpassable.

The Pad Thai is the best you will ever eat, and the Tempura vegetables are stunning light and crisp.

The staff are friendly and helpful , the price is good for the amazing quality.

I have had take out from the Thai Orchid on several occasions and it is just as good as the eat in food.

Take a camera if eating in the stunning carved vegetables that often appear on your plate are worthy of an art gallery. My Mum took several carved veg home to show my sister, she couldnt bear the thought of them going in the bin.

2  Thank Alma C
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We went to the Thai Orchid last Saturday night (17th) and had a fabulous meal. We had decided to try something different from our usual mixed starters which are a meal in themselves (and very good) and tried two chicken curries, my husband had the Gang Po (or jangle curry) and I had the yellow curry with fragrant Jasmine rice. Both were served within 20 minutes of sitting down and very fresh, tasty and light. The taste buds really were given a work out.
We have been to the Thai Orchid several times and have never been disappointed. Can't believe the bad reviews posted.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I kept meaning to try this resaurant and now I wish I had discovered it sooner.
Great Food, great service and relaxing atmosphere.