Ordered a takeaway as was starving hungry and was to late to cook.
Very polite lady took our order and was quite a while before we got our food.
Got home after a short drive and thats when the problems started.
1. The sweet and sour sauce (2 pots) was stone cold as if its just come out of a fridge. Had to microwave it to heat up.
2. Deep Fried Wan Tons with sweet and sour sauce (exactly as stated on menu) contained prawns, of which I hate and would certainly not have ordered had the menu said with prawns.
3. The shredded chicked chow mein was not very far off being burnt.
4. The bag that the chips were in had totally fallen apart.
5. Portion sizes for the price was mediocre
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.