“Average”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Been a few times and had a few take aways over the years. Really average. Probably wouldn't bother going again. Had a prawn curry this time and the prawns were rubbery and chewy :-( Disappointing. To be fair they did ask if everything was ok and when I said they asked if I would like something else. Bit after the event by then as hubby had finished his and I'd filled up on the side dishes.

1  Thank Clare R

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went to Indian Nights after having many people recommend it and I was not left disappointed. The food was fantastic, the decoration was lovely and the service was good. The restaurant has been around for over 20 years and I now understand why. Definitely recommend if your after some tasteful food in a lovely village!

1  Thank kerryh318
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I visited this restaurant after being recommended by friends and it was certainly no let down to my high expectations. The atmosphere was relaxing and the restaurant decor was nice. The food was simply delightful and the staff offered a good and friendly service! Really glad we went and will definitely be going again!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Some people such as me swear by this place as a great place to eat and others won't go near it. Having been going for years i have never had a bad meal here but its not the best i ever had. If you are in Redbourn you can olny shoose between this and the Thai if you want a restaurant meal. If you want a really great meal go the 4 miles down the road to St Albans, loads of choice there.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was sick famalam. Bare good atmosphere in da 'Ouse! And the staff were lovely people who greeted us into the seats which we were allocated to! I would say it is the best restaurant in the world that you should definitely visit!

1  Thank Jack B