- Very large portions
- Broad range of options on the menu
- Good ambience/atmosphere, particularly on weekends
- Not bad in terms of prices
- Quality of food is average, no better than a lot of other similar Italian restaurants
- There's not always much parking that close
In summary, it's recommended for a good evening out; for a really special occasion I think you could do better.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.