“Absolutely beautiful”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Eastlee

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Blackpool
Poulton town centre a market town 10 minute drive away
a visit to bonds icecream is a must!
Dog friendly beach at St Annes is only a 15 minute drive away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gabriella...
“Absolutely beautiful”
Reviewed December 14, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This place was amazing. Perfectly located. We stayed for a long weekend away and it was perfect. Carol was polite and extremely helpful. We had everything that we needed.
A*** it was wonderful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dec 15, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Eastlee. We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay It was lovely to meet you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon
Fluffy-ca...
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Warm and welcoming”
Reviewed October 30, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The accommodation was lovely, bright, airy and very spacious. It was very clean and contained all the essentials fro the stay. The welcome pack consisting of milk, butter, bread, tea, coffee, sugar etc was a very welcoming touch and much appreciated.

Everything was very easy and efficient, nothing was too much trouble for Carol,I can't fault it in any way. It felt very luxurious and therefore it was a very relaxing couple of days with everything we needed.

Traveling group: Teenagers
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Eastlee, it was lovely to meet you and your family and so glad you managed to get a few days relaxation! We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Carol
Jimb01
Rotherham
“Beautiful”
Reviewed September 17, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this property, we booked a long weekend and took our 2 springer spaniels with us.
Upon arrival, there was a welcome pack waiting for us with the essentials... bread, milk, jam, tea, coffee and even treats for the dogs!
The accommodation is spotless and furnished to a superb standard, the location is secluded and great for dog walking but close enough (10 minute drive) if you want the hustle and bustle of Blackpool.
We will definitely be returning. A big thank you to Carol for making this a home from home!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Sep 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Eastlee so glad you enjoyed your long weekend and we look forward to seeing you again soon
ClareBEdi...
Edinburgh
“Lovely accomodation...”
Reviewed September 11, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We arrived for one week stay first week in September. Accomodation looks lovely and is clean. Lovely welcome pack from owner. We were greeted by a very strong smell of air fresheners which I am allergic to so we unplugged all 6 or so of them. As the week went on a very strange smell kept coming and going, and a strong smell from kitchen cupboards. Unsure what this was but was quite unpleasant at times. My 8 month old baby took unwell whilst we were staying so we left early to come home. Carol had been very helpful during our stay and the accommodation is in an excellent location for tourist attractions. The smell was just very off putting, smelt possibly like a damp smell. I did make the owner aware of this when I returned home by email as we didn't see them when we left but I have not had any response. If the issue of the smell was sorted out I would def recommend this accommodation to a friend but as it stands I wouldn't as there was def some problem. Though im sure this will have been fixed by now

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 12, 2014
I am sorry, I had responded to your first email to say I was sorry the little one was not well but there was no mention of a smell, I didn't realise there was another email after that one till now. (I had responded straight away to your emails and texts about lost directions, travel cots, extra dog staying, Chinese take aways open on a monday, so I’m sure you understand I genuinely missed the last one). I think the previous guests may have been smoking inside and it may have lingered that is all I can put it down to and apologise for their lack of respect for others. I do have 3 sensor activated plug ins throughout the annex on low, I don't think there are actually 6 sockets! As I saw you on several occasions I wish you had drawn my attention to the issue and said something while you were staying so we could have rectified it as we pride ourselves on making our guests stay perfect and I am sorry you stay was not.
claireyfa...
falkirk
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Myself my husband and 2 children ages 3 1/2 and 10 month old baby stayed at the lovely cottage from 18th to 21st Aug.we were very impressed,there was so much space for kids to play,the garden was fab,it felt like a wee home from home,so cozy especially with the log burner on!!it was very clean.the welcome pack carol left was a lovely touch, cereal,milk,butter,bread,sweets for Owen,a wee yogurt pouch for elise,tea coffee and sugar,really kind gesture.it was an ideal location to travel to blackpool,St annes,Cleveleys etc.the villa restaurant round the corner was amazing too.all in all had a great time,will definitely recommend to anyone staying in this area,so would Owen who said he wants to live there forever!!!lol.and I am sure we will definitely return in the near future.no negative points at all!!!thank you carol.x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 28, 2014
Thank you again for taking the time to review Eastlee and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay, great praise that Owen wants to live here! I think having his own 32" tv in his bedroom may have clinched the deal! Look forward to welcoming you back soon
Barbara E
Elgin, United Kingdom
“People & dog friendly in a convenient location.”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

4 Adults, 17 month old toddler & 2 large dogs, I think we are the largest party to stay at Eastlee but we found Eastlee to be spacious enough and very comfortable.
After a 7 hr Journey from Northern Scotland the generous welcome pack was much appreciated. Even a bag of treats for the dogs !!! and a collection of toys appropriate for our toddler.
Carol made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble, she kindly gave us use of a paddling pool for the toddler due to the hot weather and allowed our dogs the run of her garden when she was away for the day.
The garden is safe and secure for children and dogs and ample parking spaces.
Memory-foam topper for the sofa-bed made it very comfortable.
Spent the week visiting family and friends {we used to live nearby} and Carol had no objection for us to have a get-together at the cottage for family which was spent outside because of the hot weather.
We will certainly use Eastlee as our base for future visits. 100% Rating. Thank you Carol. x

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
Aug 21, 2014
thank you for taking the time to review Eastlee it was lovely to meet you and your lovely family, so glad you had a relaxing week, especially after that journey and we look forward to welcoming you back soon
leadshot
derby
“Brilliant find”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Beautiful accommodation, clean, clean, clean'
Warm welcome and thank you for the welcome pack. Nice private garden, dog friendly, you've thought of everything - home from home.
I would certainly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to come back again.

Liked best: The clean facilities
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Jul 21, 2014
thank you again for taking the time to review Eastlee so glad you enjoyed your holiday and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon
Carol
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing