“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Espanol

Espanol
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 01253 884855
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Had a fab time here chatting with Moises. Chatting Spanish! The food was hot, tasty and utterly scrum.. Ordered too much as always but goodness it was all excellent. Having booked last minute and squeezed in, thanks guys.. We'll be back soon.

1 Thank Pinky_pea

Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I visited this restaurant last night with my husband and 2 sons for my husbands birthday. We found the food to be excellent,it was freshly prepared and as good as any tapas that I have had in Spain.The staff were very friendly and the service they provided was excellent despite the fact that it was incredibly busy with what I assume were quite a few groups on Christmas nights out.I am going to visit again in the New Year with just my husband when it may be a little less busy.Lovely friendly atmosphere,great food and excellent service make this a restaurant well worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank omario527
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Some people seem to have had a really good time at Espanol but I am sorry to say that I have never experienced such a poor level of service and downright rudeness from a restaurant and wouldn't recommend it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank C A
“A restaurant which does not understand the concept of good customer service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I attended this restaurant last night, arriving promptly at 8pm, for when my table was booked. We were a group of 7 and were told it would be at least another half hour before they could fit us in and took a number to contact us. There was no apology at this stage. After half an hour we tried to call the restaurant, no answer. So we walked back over (in the rain I might add) and were told we would have to wait while they cleaned the table - as this restaurant is fairly small, this was beyond awkward, constantly rearranging our positions to get out of the way of staff members. With the lack of apology, growing hunger and terrible attitude of staff, particularly one man who produced one menu for 7 of us, we decided to leave. It was nearly 9pm at this point. I cannot therefore comment on the food or value, but would emphasise to this business that when people book, they expect to be seated within ten minutes. The place does look authentic and had a reasonable atmosphere, but I will never be returning as the initial service was appalling.

9 Thank Hol2204
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointment. We ordered 5 paellas but they served only 3. I was distraught when they served only 3 paellas. I was hungry for”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Disappointment. We ordered 5 paellas but they served only 3. I was distraught when they served only 3 paellas. I was hungry for paella and never got one!

• 2 of 5 bubbles