“fantastic and faultless”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“fantastic and faultless”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went as a party of 29 on 20.12.2013 (mad friday) for a works xmas party and weren't disappointed. Although it was a set menu when the food came out there was plenty for everyone and the quality was second to none.from the starters to the main course nobody could complain it was excellent.
The service was brilliant too and the staff were so friendly towards us.
It's already been suggested that we go back in the summer and another xmas party.
29 people all said it was excellent and faultless so that is the best endorsement I can think of
can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013

Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Family Birthday”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My daughter chose China Red for a big family get together for her 18 th as we had been before but as a smaller party , the Banquet is great value for money served hot and refills a plenty ,I always have to remind myself not to fill up on the delicious starters so I can fit in my main course . everybody in our party enjoyed every course ,everyone always has a favourite but it is always great to try a bit of everything and my daughter was presented with a nice cream sundae with candle and a chorus of Happy Birthday

Visited October 2013
“China Red Buffet”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When you think of a Chinese buffet more often than not you expect lots of hot plates and congealed foods in a row under hot lights.

Not at China Red in Poulton le Fylde here you get a propper menu, to choose from.

You are automatically offered hot starters then you can choose your soup, then follows the duck and pancakes then you have the menu to choose your main dishes.

All the food is cooked fresh and served to the table and the food is of very good quality.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank chris r
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Don't fill yourself up before the duck!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My self and my better half have been here on quite a few occasions with friends and for parties etc. Each time we've loved it!
The price for the amount you get for the buffet is excellent, and the staff are always polite and attentive.
One tip- try not to fill yourself up before the duck comes- we made that mistake when we first went, and it's a shame since the duck is always outstanding!

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favourite restaurant ever”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is my favourite chinese restaurant - never fails to disappoint. I can't recommend one thing because I have tried lots of different meals and it's all been so good. The restaurant itself is lovely and I recommend going here to everyone I know

• Visited August 2013