I cannot believe some of the negative comments on here! We have stayed here a few times as a family of 3 (little girl age 3) and with friends & cannot begin to say how great the place is! The cottages are to a very high standard & the staff cannot do enough for you. We stayed last month for 5days & took lots of toys etc for our little girl expecting to spend some time at the cottage but we were never in as there was so much to do & the 5days flew in! The restaurant is amazing, so good with kids & the food is undoubtedly some of the best we have had! ribby hall is just so beautiful & peaceful & everyone should try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ribby Hall Village, comprises more than 100 acres of beautiful Lancashire / Fylde countryside in the North West of England. Accredited as five-star by Visit Britain with a choice of luxury cottages and idyllic pine lodges with outdoor hot tubs, hosting 2-6 guests per property. Motel rooms are also available as are three larger and bespoke properties each within their own private grounds hosting 8-14 guests per property. There are an abundance of sport, leisure, dining, and entertainment options for all ages and 365 days a year. Adult guests can also enjoy the award winning SPA Hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Cottages Hotel Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Hotel
- Ribby Hall Village Wrea Green
- Ribby Hall Village Self Catering Accommodation Wrea Green, England