“Always a pleasure at Zucchini’s”

Zucchini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Batley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Meal was excellent, service was excellent. From getting to the bar to walking through the exit was great. The lovely lady at the bar. Walked us to our table . Food, as always was spot on. Egor & his team have really got this sorted. Such a welcoming atmosphere. I always go there on a Monday. 4 courses for £10.95. You’d be hard pushed to make a 4 course meal for that. I really can’t rate this restaurant enough.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (752)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Great choice of food with an unexpected flat rate for pasta and pizza on Saturday lunchtime. All cooked in the open to view kitchen.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

new year's eve family dinner food very good music too loud having to shout at each other across table will not be able to stay till new year.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Booked the 3pm sitting for Christmas Dinner. Arrived 2.30 - nobody taking names or checking people off the bookings which would have been a good idea as at 5pm we were still stood up with about 20 other people in the bar and it was clear there were not enough free tables to seat us! Nobody came to apologise or explain what was going on, no plan as to who they were sitting and in what order. Only when I complained did we get offered a free drink and an apology - they assured me they hadn’t overbooked so god knows what happened - however there are two other Christmas reviews on here from previous years with similar stories so this clearly is a regular issue! Eventually sat down at 5.30 - 3 hours after arriving totally unacceptable.

We did manage to all get our choice of food and it was a good meal in the end - or maybe I was so hungry and fairly merry by that point so I could have eaten a dirty kebab and been happy!!

Come on guys, sort yourselves out, at £53 a head on Christmas Day total let down.

We did get one meal knocked off the bill but again only when complaining again.

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Monday is a 4 course set meal for £10.95 & the food is always to die for. Egor & his team are always really friendly & rushed off their feet. Sometimes you need a bit of patience but it’s totally worth the wait. I definitely recommend booking a table. I’ve only photographed first 2 courses. I forgot for the second two & just wolfed them down but they were just as delicious. Every Monday that I’m not working. I come to this restaurant for great value, delicious food. I cannot recommend this place & this amazing team enough. I have never had a bad meal here