Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport
$108
$63
Travelodge Leeds Bradford Airport(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$48
Travelodge
    $90
    $79
    • Pool
    $76
    PremierInn.com
    Weetwood Hall Estate(Leeds)(Great Value!)
    $59
    Hotels.com
    $57
    $53
    $50
    Ascot Grange Hotel(Headingley)(Great Value!)
    $62
    Orbitz.com
    $88
    Hotels.com
    1,153 results
    All reviewsnational holidayscoach tripyorkshire dalesbar menutrouser pressbuffet stylewould stay againexcellent value for moneyleisure facilitiestaxishairdryerotleypubpounds
    Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Had a little trouble booking this hotel as staff do not answer the phone and automated service cuts you off. However it was a pleasant stay, comfortable room, nice breakfast, location wise it is out of the city centre but easily to get to on public transport. Large car park. Nice peaceful country location.

• Stayed: March 2014
    1  Thank tatehill
    GM-Britannia, General Manager at Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the hotel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed for one night at this hotel on the 5th April and from the luke warm welcome at reception to the terrible food in the Java bar which was at best poor, to the awful bed that felt like someone had left corks under the sheets, this wasn't a great place to stay. Cleanliness wasn't great either from the pubic hair on the side of the bath in room 105 to the dust on the bottom of the tables and the bench seat in the Java bar. If it was a school report I would say could do a lot better.

Room Tip: The mattress needs changing in room 105, if they give you that room ask if they have changed it.
    • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank Kevin B

I am sorry to read that we haven’t met your expectations of the service we offer here at the hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. Perhaps if you had given us the opportunity to discuss your comments and observations at the time, we could have had the opportunity to address them. We can only improve the service we offer by receiving both positive and constructive comments.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed two nights at Britannia as friends held their wedding there.
    On arrival we were given the card to our room which was on the ground floor. The room we were allocated was 101, however we found it to be very cold and dark, and after a quick phone call to reception they were able to find us another room on the fifth floor, room 522 which was much better, bigger warmer and brighter. The room was fairly clean (table lamps a little dusty) and bed was comfortable with extra pillows in wardrobe. Bathroom was adequate with a shower over the bath, towels and toiletries were provided.
    Evening meal was a carvery buffet style but served to you, the restaurant was extremely busy as there were coach parties staying, and although we managed to get the carvery, they did run out of the meat (pork) shortly after. There did seem to be a lack of staff both in the restaurant and the bar.
    Breakfast was again served buffet style and you could help yourself to both full English and continental, tea and coffee were served to your table. The food was hot and nicely cooked.
    The wedding reception went really well, and we sat down to a three course meal which was very nice. The only downside I felt was that the dance floor was a little small. An evening (cold) buffet was provided and again the food was very good.
    Hotel was in a lovely location and there were lots of rabbits and a few pheasants wondering around the grounds. There was ample parking.

Room Tip: We found the room we were first allocated on ground floor to be very cold and dark and not very big. Room on 5th floor which we moved to was much better.
    • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
    1  Thank VeronicaJ4

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Thank you for your observations, these can only be used to improve the service we offer.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

alanaud

could not believe lack off service from bar staff. first time at bar with 3 more potential customers,
    we where told " hold on I am doing a stock check" "WHAT" when customers where waiting

on second visit at bar on myself again waiting while some sort of stock check was going on?

3rd visit with friend to bar, YET AGAIN WAITING FOR service WHILST ANOTHER CHECKWAS CARRIED OUT.

I shouted no! not another ***** stock check. to be met by manager who said
    " staff have jobs to do whilst behind the bar and do not speak to them like that.
    I have stayed at a few park and fly hotels but have not come across any with this attitude
    my previous stays at other britania hotels have been fine

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank alanaud
    GM-Britannia, General Manager at Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, I was very sorry to learn that not everything went according to plan and at this stage can only apologise for any frustrations or upset caused. I will certainly address the issues raised as you should expect a certain standard and this was not delivered. I would like to assure you that this is certainly by no means our usual standard of quality or service, and I would hope this one off experience has not tainted your view of our hotel.

Please contact me personally when next staying in the city and I will do what I can to further enhance your stay.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was meant to be a relaxing night before you fly we booked in no problem
    went down stairs for a drink and the lounge was freezing ended up having to take our drinks up to our room to get warm.
    Went back down for something to eat and it was still freezing although it did warm up when more people came in.
    we had the fish and chips advertised as a special they were basically fish fingers and were disgusting.
    The bed was uncomfortable and pillars like bricks
    We had booked a breakfast extra but could not have one as the restaurant did not open until 7 am and we had to be at the airport before then I agree I should have read the small print, we were told that if we put that door menu out before 5am we could have a continental breakfast in our room so we did that.
    But i did not know that they meant we had to wait until we got to the cotenant before we got it
    we are still waiting.
    Then to top it all off when we got back in the country and went to get our taxi back and they had not given us the correct paper work so the taxi company would not take us back to the hotel until we got through to the hotel and got it sorted out.
    People behind us were taking bets on the fact we had booked through the Britannia hotel as they have had similar problems.
    I think you can gather I would never do this again, I sound like a professional winger but this is the first time I have ever put in a bad report as my wife and myself always look at the positive side of everything but could not find anything positive to say about the experience

Room Tip: Don't go there
    • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple