We had one night here last Friday night on our way down to Newquay. It was in a lovely setting and a very impressive driveway. All the staff at the hotel were attentive and very pleasant and very efficient and friendly. We had the Sir Christopher Wren room overlooking the gardens at the back with a lovely view. Lovely bathroom with a large shower and a roll top bath. We had the three course dinner in the evening which was definitely Michelin star quality. AfterwRds we went a walk around the village. It was hot and beautifully served in a most welcoming dining area overlooking the gardens. Breakfast to was excellent we were very impressed. If down there again we would definitely use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England