We held our wedding here on 30th November 2013 and every tiny detail of the day was perfect.
We were lucky enough to get engaged at St Elizabeth's two years ago and from that very evening we decided it would also make the perfect wedding venue for us. Every time we returned Teresa, Elena, Sarah and Lisa alongside the rest of the incredible team of staff worked tirelessly to make us feel welcome, cared about and calm throughout the entire planning process and the big day itself.
The hotel is absolutely incredible- we have travelled to many places around the world for business and pleasure and this hotel still always tops our list. The food is extraordinary, the decor is floorless and the staff are never afraid to go the extra mile in whatever you may require, and everything is incredible value for money (many of our guests took advantage of their great bar prices and there were quite a few sore heads the next day!).
St Elizabeth's and it's incredible team made all of our wedding dreams come true and we could never thank them enough, we can't wait to go back!
Rob & Andy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England