Me and My now Husband got married at St.Elizabeths House in September 2013.
We are so so thankful to Elena and all the wonderful staff who made our wedding dreams come true!
The venue (along with the grounds) as always looked lovely, and this really shows in our wedding photos.
The wedding Breakfast was delicious and children's menu also went down a treat!
The hotel rooms were beautiful and the little added extras really made it special!
The staff remembered every detail to ensure the day ran smoothly, it was the little things they did which made the day perfect for us!
We are so pleased with our choice of venue and definitely recommend to anyone who is in the process of planning a wedding!
Thanks again to all the Staff!!
We will definitely be popping back next September! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England