I attended a wedding here on the 30th September and I couldn't have been more impressed! As a wedding and events coordinator in a hotel I am normally quite hard to please but it was a wonderful day. The ceremony room had an intimate and classy feel to it and then the gardens were brilliant for photos. The room for the wedding breakfast worked very well and then we come to the food! We were asked to preorder from 3 choices and I have to say I would have been over the moon with any of the choices as all sounded amazing and looked great on the plate. From the satisfied sounds coming from everyone I assume they all taste good as well. The evening reception is in the main reception area with the bar and worked surprisingly well as an evening reception venue. I salute the organisors and the staff on a wonderful and special day! The only downside is that I wasn't fortunate to stay the night as had to drive home but I managed a sneak peak at the bedrooms and WOW I was jealous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm. Situated in the historic village of Plympton St Maurice and surrounded by 9 acres of sweeping lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens, St Elizabeth's House offers an idyllic retreat from the stresses of busy lives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your St Elizabeth's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Elizabeth`s House Hotel Plympton
- St Elizabeth's House Plympton, England