“Always excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Definitely my favourite Indian restaurant, food always perfect and very friendly staff. Always use for a takeaway as well

Reviewed July 21, 2013

First visit, nice restaurant good food, and service there. Tables a little close together and the noise was loud, everyone talking and as the tables were near yo had to shout at one another.
Service good, didn't wait long for the starters and main, but after 2 hours the bill was slapped on the table as they said that here are other people waiting for a tale, and could we go!!!!!
But strange that, don't know if will return for another meal, will wait and see.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We go here on a regular basis and we haven't had a single meal that we haven't enjoyed. They may not have the extensive menu choice that other Indian restaurants have to offer, but what they do have always tastes amazing, and i have worked my way through most of the menu. The staff go above and beyond to make sure everything is ok for you and it is such a friendly atmosphere which is another reason why we love it there. You couldn't ask for a better meal.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been visiting this restaurant for several years now and it never fails to deliver. The quality of the food and service is second to none! Booking is highly recommended as it is always packed when we visit. We have recommended to many and have never heard a negative comment back! Ignore the couple of bad reviews this restaurant is a gem.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I must say I am baffled by the bad review left here.

I've been going to the VI for the past year or so now and cannot really fault it in any way. The food is fresh, flavorsome and reasonably priced. The staff are polite, friendly and welcoming. The restaurant is clean and decorated nicely. What more could you want?!

If like me you judge restaurants based on how full they are then you'll know that this is a good one if you visit on a weekend. Booking your table in advance is highly recommended.

I recommend this place to everyone I know!!!

1  Thank Liam M