“1st Class everytime”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Was really shocked to see Charlotteswebb review, so thought it was about time i left a review. I have been going to the Wimpy in Grays for over 30 years now and i can honestly say it is the best Wimpy by far run by a lovely family. The Staff are always so welcoming to all their customers and the food is always first class and if for any reason it wasn't first class then the management would have no problem in resolving this. I visited last Saturday 16th June after their refurbishment and would just like to say it looks fantastic, and is more user friendly ie. wheelchair users and prams. Keep up the good work Grays Wimpy. You are by far the best Wimpy around.

1  Thank Jaxsprat

Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

I'm usually a fan of wimpy food but the one is Grays was by far the worst I've ever visited. The waiter was rude and bearly understood what I was saying. The food took ages to arrive even tho it was fairly quiet, the chips were cold, the buger bun was stale and my coffee cup had lipstick stains round the rim. Then to top it off when I went to pay they charged me wrong. Needless to say the tip jar on the counter got ignored.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I go regularly on a Saturday with a friend and her baby. The service is fantastic and bubba is always accomodated for!!! When my daughter comes along the. Waiter always remembers that she doesn't like salad with her panini!!
We are never rushed out when we've eaten! The food is lovely too!!!!

1  Thank mummysam