We arrived on a beautiful sunny afternoon and enjoyed a few drinks in the garden before checking out our room, we had room 7 as I wanted a room with a bath, we loved it, spotlessly clean, everything top quality for not a lot more than a travelodge room.
We ate in the restaurant in the evening and food was as good as the room. Not over priced and not microwave or pre prepared rubbish, breakfast again was good quality not cheap sausages as served on many breakfasts. Last thing, the staff were all friendly and made the stay one to remember, thanks guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King's Arms is a cosy country inn nestled deep within the stunning Cotswold countryside. Combining modern comfort with rustic elegance, each of our cottage-style bed and breakfast rooms have their own individual character. Named after the prize-winning hounds from the nearby Beaufort Hunt, each room includes sumptuous features such as king-size four poster beds, ivory sheepskin rugs and luxurious Feather and Black mattresses and duvets which altogether ensure a relaxing and comfortable night's slumber. Two spacious self-catering cottages are ideal for families and larger parties looking for their own private Cotswolds hideaway. Our restaurant is renowned for using the freshest locally sourced produce. Fresh daily specials are handwritten on the restaurant blackboard and are cleverly complimented with an imaginative selection of lighter snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The King's Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Inn - Didmarton Hotel Didmarton
- The King's Arms Didmarton, England