I stayed in the newly refurbished stable the night before my wedding with my mum and 3 bridesmaids. It was beautifully decorated and well equipped inside. It was a comfortable and an enjoyable stay. We ate in the restaurant on the evening and the food along with the service was brilliant. In the morning we went for breakfast which was to a very high standard...even though I couldn't eat much due to the nerves of my wedding day! The landlord/lady were extremely accommodating and saw to our every need.
I would definitely recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King's Arms is a cosy country inn nestled deep within the stunning Cotswold countryside. Combining modern comfort with rustic elegance, each of our cottage-style bed and breakfast rooms have their own individual character. Named after the prize-winning hounds from the nearby Beaufort Hunt, each room includes sumptuous features such as king-size four poster beds, ivory sheepskin rugs and luxurious Feather and Black mattresses and duvets which altogether ensure a relaxing and comfortable night's slumber. Two spacious self-catering cottages are ideal for families and larger parties looking for their own private Cotswolds hideaway. Our restaurant is renowned for using the freshest locally sourced produce. Fresh daily specials are handwritten on the restaurant blackboard and are cleverly complimented with an imaginative selection of lighter snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The King's Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Inn - Didmarton Hotel Didmarton
- The King's Arms Didmarton, England