“Birthday weekday meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kent, United Kingdom
“Birthday weekday meal”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I visited last night for the first time for my mums Birthday and i thought it was brilliant! The food was fresh the duck melted in my mouth and everything tasted lovely. The service was spot on, our drinks were constantly refilled. We ordered far too much food and at the end they put the leftovers in boxes so we could take away with us!! Would definelty go back

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Egyptthisthurs

maidstone
“Good well cooked fresh food and great service”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Spent a very pleasant evening at the Chopsticks and Bowl. Friendly and efficient service. A couple of the menu choices were not available but the servings were plentiful and freshly cooked. Will definitely return at some point.

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank Ollytol
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Take away superb!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I love the take away, never been for a sit down meal but take away food is always very tasty and usually always ready in 10-15 mins!! I hear very mixed reviews about this place but personally I think it's lovely although I have heard that it has changed hands yet again so we'll see if the great food continues!

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank PB212013
Faversham, United Kingdom
“Amazing Sweet and Sour!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've tried out a few in the area and this is definitely one of the best, they are quick, friendly and the food is so delicious.

Its a handy location, although we have only ever had the food to take away.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank Lpriestman
Paddock Wood, United Kingdom
“Take away”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ok, nothing special, ok for £££ value. But as the closest chinese to offer takeaway would use again. Can be difficult to park nearby.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Familyontour4of4

Been to Chopsticks and Bowl? Share your experiences!