Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Review Highlights
Two nights B & B to visit friends

Very good experience as it was the last time we were there. The VERY best vegetarian breakfast in... read more

Reviewed December 3, 2018
Mike S
Cupar, United Kingdom
A little while since I have been in but pleased I did.

Reviewed July 1, 2018
334DavidM
Chichester, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Stayed to go to a party elsewhere, lovely building, nice traditional pub and very nice rooms, the breakfast was first class +. All this wrapped up with friendly staff, must of felt at home because I came away without paying the balence (sorry about that), had to ring up and pay by card when I realised, they were even friendly about that, thanks. Just left today

Dave

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Popped in for a change, with my springer spaniel Teal, both Teal and I were made welcome, so stayed for a meal and a pint, service was excellent, prices were on the high end of being fair, overall good value and great service.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch today.. service fabulous. Choice of food fabulous .. food amazing ... 3 amazing courses for £14.95... I will go again and again...

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Asked to leave this ‘dog friendly’ pub today because our dogs were to big and were scaring customers away. The pub was half empty, loads of places to sit but when I raised this with the manager he said we were ‘sitting in someone’s world!’ Obviously in the wrong seat. Have been in pubs up and down the country and have never had an issue with our dogs (both silver kennel club ‘good citizens’). You are either dog friendly or not. Diamond = not. Blackbird, Seven Stars, Badger, Highlander... plenty of other opportunities for excellent food and good company. Avoid

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank RJAMES12
Reviewed January 30, 2018

We were planning to visit some family friends in the area and wanted a central base to stay for four days. Checked out Trip Adviser and relevant maps and decided on The Diamond Inn.
Our bedroom was a few yards away from the building which houses the bar and breakfast area. So, if you plan an early night you benefit from a comfy room and restful silence. However, if you are looking for an enjoyable social drink the bar is truly a community area with chatty customers right across the age range. We enjoyed the musical entertainment on the Friday night as well as keeping up to date on the progress of local golfers on the TVs.

Yes, the Diamond Inn was a great choice for us as it ticked all of our priority boxes- friendly staff (including the ‘grey haired’ man), central location and a cooked breakfast that sets you up for the whole day.

Date of experience: January 2018