Stayed one night as part of walking the Dales Way. Dent is a lovely village and the Inn is very much at home. Excellent beer from Dent brewery and proper cider/ perry also. Landlord is a big cheese in local CAMRA. Room clean, good size, comfortable. Lamb Henry on black pudding mash just the thing after a 14 mile hike. Excellent freshly cooked full English breakfast served half hour early on request, friendly bar staff and got a lift to Sedburgh courtesy of landlord and wife to rest my knackered knee. What's not to like?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George and Dragon, Dent, is a rural pub, with 10 en-suite bedrooms. We offer a range of beers for our local Dent Brewery alongside nitro-keg and bottled lagers, ciders and bitters Situated in the Yorkshire Dales National Park and just within the border of Cumbria, we are a great base for walking. We offer food daily (noon-2pm and 6pm-8:30pm) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The George and Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George And Dragon Hotel Dent
- The George And Dragon Dent, United Kingdom