Stayed 1 night 17/12. Nice quirky hotel but could have been better with just a little more effort. Room fine with newly reburbed bathroom. Nice large shower but there was also room for bath which partner would have prefered. Carpets in hallways need replacing. Evening meal good but would have prefered veg served in dishes rather than all on the plate and covered in gravy. Little breakfast menu choice and whilst good quality - portions were small. Service good throughout. Website short on useful info and well below competitors standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angmering Manor is a stunning country house hotel, located in the South Coast village of Angmering. Thought to have been built by missionaries in the 16th century, it now offers 17 exquisitely decorated en-suite bedrooms, each with personal bathrobes, slippers, Wi-Fi, a plasma television and tea & coffee facilities. We also offer an a la carte restaurant and on-site leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym, sauna and beauty treatments from our on-site beauty therapist. Free car parking is also available at the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Angmering Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angmering Manor Hotel West Sussex
- Angmering Manor West Sussex
- Angmering Manor Littlehampton