“Excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The whole experience was brilliant , had lunch with a friend , the setting is very restful the staff very good and efficient , food was excellent, will definitely be returning.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sheila W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
worthing
“As good as usual”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Returned again for another meal after our last visit was over 6 months ago now.
Upon our arrival were met by della the manageress who recognised us from previous visits, sat in the bar and had a quiet drink before being seated. On this occasion I had steak rare as I prefer and my wife had fish as she often does.
Exceptional food standard as always and will keep returning in the future.
Thanks for a lovely meal.

west sussex
“Never had a bad meal here always fab”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We moved to Angmering 4 years ago and went to the Angmering Manor for an Xmas drink. We ended up having our wedding there a year later and they couldn't have been more amazing. Since then we've had a Christmas Day, a Boxing Day and a New Years Eve there plus other birthday and anniversary meals and we have never had a bad meal there, and trust me I will complain if something isn't good. In contrast to an Xmas at the Spotted Cow-dreadful and new year at the Lamb-good service dreadful food, it's the Angmering Manor for me again tomorrow to celebrate my mums 85th. Riser beef and amazing gravy here I come ( and the chef spends two days making his gorgeous gravy - and I hate gravy normally!).

1 Thank honeymoonhorror
“staff very nice and attentive but...”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

very hospitable waiting staff. The trouble was that the standard of the food did not match up to this. The rice grains in the risotto were undercooked. The sauce over the excellently cooked tender lamb was overpoweringly salty. Finally I was disappointed to pay premium prices for desserts which were clearly not made on site or seemed very pre-packed or ade if indeed they were.

2 Thank AndyShihtzu
UK
“Another great boxing day lunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our second year running at the manor for boxing day lunch and it was excellent again. Good choice for all three courses, well presented and well cooked.

Staff are friendly and efficient, all round very good and I don't say this often and we eat out a lot.