“Never had a bad meal here always fab”
Review of Angmering Manor

Angmering Manor
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Angmering
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We moved to Angmering 4 years ago and went to the Angmering Manor for an Xmas drink. We ended up having our wedding there a year later and they couldn't have been more amazing. Since then we've had a Christmas Day, a Boxing Day and a New Years Eve there plus other birthday and anniversary meals and we have never had a bad meal there, and trust me I will complain if something isn't good. In contrast to an Xmas at the Spotted Cow-dreadful and new year at the Lamb-good service dreadful food, it's the Angmering Manor for me again tomorrow to celebrate my mums 85th. Riser beef and amazing gravy here I come ( and the chef spends two days making his gorgeous gravy - and I hate gravy normally!).

1  Thank honeymoonhorror

Reviewed January 12, 2013

very hospitable waiting staff. The trouble was that the standard of the food did not match up to this. The rice grains in the risotto were undercooked. The sauce over the excellently cooked tender lamb was overpoweringly salty. Finally I was disappointed to pay premium prices for desserts which were clearly not made on site or seemed very pre-packed or ade if indeed they were.

2  Thank AndyShihtzu
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our second year running at the manor for boxing day lunch and it was excellent again. Good choice for all three courses, well presented and well cooked.

Staff are friendly and efficient, all round very good and I don't say this often and we eat out a lot.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Go there for a nice dinner in very pleasant surroundings, with a wonderful garden to see in the summer.
Also, if you are lucky, you will watch the kingfisher on the pond, just outside the dining room!
Staff are always helpful.
Parking the car can be difficult, as there is limited space in the forecourt.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Dinner in Angmering Manor was very good, produce very fresh and the waiting staff very attentive. Would not hesitate to go back.