There is a coal fire and a cosy bar, as well as a golf course, a great breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff. The rooms/chalets are huge. Ours was well-heated.
This place has something that's difficult to define. But it's good.
My only criticism is that there are almost no single malt whiskies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country inn set on own golf course. Friendly relaxed atmosphere-great fresh food served all day. Breakfast served until Lunch time. 7 Miles south of Coleraine, 20 minutes away from Causeway coast and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown Trout Golf And Country Inn
- Brown Trout Golf & Country Hotel Aghadowey
- Country Inn Coleraine
- Coleraine Country Inn
- Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn Aghadowey, Northern Ireland