I stayed at the Manoir while my Mom attended the cooking school.
The service, food, and buildings were exceptional! The staff knew what you wanted before you did! Food was amazing!
The only drawback is that it is not really dog-friendly. My perfectly-behaved 12-pound Sheltie had to stay outside in a dingy wooden kennel (not locked) as dogs are not allowed in the rooms. I won't go back because of this but the property and service are truly (OTT) over the top as the Brits say.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons is renowned for offering one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, it is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites. The hotel received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of its opening, and, remarkably, has held them ever since. Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, the luxury hotel enjoys an idyllic, typically English setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen-and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School-with ultra-fresh, organic produce, ensuring the Michelin-star restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Hotel.de so you can book your Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Aux Quat`Saisons By Orient-Express Hotel Great Milton
- Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Manor Quatre Saisons
- Belmond Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons Great Milton, Oxfordshire, England