Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
$77
$60
The Oxford Belfry(Milton Common)
$93
$88
$61
$57
Agoda.com
$110
$105
Premier Inn Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
$85
$71
HIExpress.com
Hampton by Hilton Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$107
$89
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
2,375 results
All reviewsraymond blanccookery schoolspecial occasiontasting menucookery coursecelebration packagemoment you arriveaccompanying winesgarden suitepetit foursvegetable gardenbirthday treatwine flightevery member of staffjunior suiterisottoa la carte menu
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Wow, what a wonderful experience today has been. We visited Le Manoir to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and a special occasion it was in every way. A quintessentially English experience with a French twist. Faultless! The food, the service and the gardens were all outstanding and thoroughly enjoyable. Well worth a visit - we will stay the next time we visit. Glorious experience!
If there was one thing I would mention, is that the water biscuits with the wonderful cheese after lunch were not frsh and crisp. A small thing .......
Thank you to all staff who made our visit a very pleasant and enjoyable occasion to remember.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
LeManoirAdmin, Owner at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear LoriBar,

Thank you for sharing on Tripadvisor, I will ask our team to check the biscuits as this should not be the case.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our trip was organized to allow me to do the one day summer dinner party cookery course. We arrived at lunchtime and were delighted to find that our room was ready. Hydrangea is really lovely; spacious and with the most amazing view of the gardens and beyond. The small balcony was a lovely place to sit and soak up the atmosphere and the peace. We had an informal lunch and afternoon tea in the garden, which is a delightful place to sit on a warm sunny day. Staff are very attentive and the service throughout the weekend was excellent. We opted for the 6 course evening menu with accompanying wines. It is not cheap to eat here but it is quite a special experience. The cookery school day was really enjoyable and I learnt lots about how to prepare a summer dinner party menu without too much stress. I will go back to one of the other courses when I can afford it! The Breakfast options include everything you could want; the freshly squeezed fruit juices were very refreshing. My only criticism is that we were charged for some items that were advertised as complimentary on the R&C Club 5C members website - it's not a great deal, but if it says you get complimentary afternoon tea and a garden tour I was surprised to see them as charges on the bill.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sophia27

Dear sophia27,

Thank you for sharing, I am so pleased that you had a good day in The Raymond Blanc Cookery School and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband took me out for the seven course tasting menu as a first anniversary surprise, and it didn't dissappoint. Beautiful imaginative vegetarian food, carefully crafted. The service was excellent, not overly formal and very friendly. Best gazpacho I've ever had - the bar has been set!

Only constructive criticism is timings, the courses were brought out a little too quickly, which made it difficult to enjoy one of the options due to being too full, then the bill took at least 20 minutes, but all forgivable given the wonderful food!

• Stayed: August 2013
LeManoirAdmin, Owner at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Londoners1234,

Thank you for your feedback which I have shared with the team. The pace of service can always be tailored to our guests needs and of course, when you return we will ensure that we leave a longer time in-between courses.

I hope you had a wonderful day and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Let's start with the obvious: the food is impeccable, absolutely excellent in every way. We went on a Country Life offer of £95 per head for a perfect dry martini followed by lunch. Altho the rather modest glasses of wine were £20 a go, it was a delicious Chassagne-Montrachet. The gardens are of course a terrific plus, and the staffing levels stupendous.
Our very nice waitress told us there were 220 staff to provide lunch for up to 90 guests (plus hotel, of course). I could well believe it as no less than 5 people in smart black suits greeted us in the entrance. Is this perhaps a training establishment for Orient-Express world-wide? If so, they are doing a great job. Everyone had mastered that tricky balancing act between formal and friendly, without going too far in either direction. So excellent were they all that I conclude M. Blanc must be a very fine employer, since these things invariably percolate down from the top.
So what's with the "mostly" ?
Is it just me, or can one really not find out the cost of staying here? We enjoyed it so much that we had originally planned to return for a night with our (teenage) children. But try as I might, I cannot get any idea of the cost. It seems one just has to book and then they tell you (I hope). This seems to me rather contemptuous of their clients, so we will go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThorpeT

Dear ThorpeT,

Many thanks for your lovely review about your visit to Le Manoir. I would like to let you know that our rates are available on our website and that you do not have to book prior to finding out what they are.
As we have many different packages available, to find out the prices on our website you need to select the date you are looking to stay and each package with rates will appear. However, our reservations team are always on hand to answer any queries you may have and can help guide you through the booking process.

I hope this has helped and if we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to call.

Claire Wilson
Marketing Communications Manager.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our first trip, and certainly not our last. You would thing a 2 1/2 hour drive each way for lunch was excessive but it really was with every mile and every penny.
From he moment we arrived to our parting words, truly exceptional. The gardens are divine and the food just heaven, still drooling over the chocolate and raspberry crumble!
Thankyou for you kindness towards our disabled guest.
Next time I am staying over!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear NygelNottingham,

I am so pleased that you had a fantastic time with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.