We stayed in Kiki and have stayed in other rooms over the years (Vettriano, Citronnelle). I do recommend the Courtyard Rooms as they are spacious and have doors to a terrace area with seating and a table to enjoy the warmer months.
The rooms are immaculate and expertly cleaned. The fruit, water and madeira are appreciated and the range of bathroom products in the large bathrooms are very good. There is no spa or swimming pool in the hotel and the gardens are the main attraction when the weather is good (outside of the hotel!).
We have experienced the cookery school for a day which was excellent fun with a nice team lunch and food to take away, but of course the star of the show is the restaurant. The dinners have afforded us the most wonderful beef and lamb main courses as well as the tasting menus (they can be flexible with a course or two). The wine is wonderful, and is priced accordingly. Breakfasts are extensive and excellent quality.
Le Manoir is special and is priced accordingly. As a special occasion it is a real treat and they even treat the little ones very well (as they did with us recently, arranging a very nice cot, teddy bear, baby sitter and toys). It really is very special and we hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons is renowned for offering one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, it is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites. The hotel received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of its opening, and, remarkably, has held them ever since. Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, the luxury hotel enjoys an idyllic, typically English setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen-and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School-with ultra-fresh, organic produce, ensuring the Michelin-star restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotel.de, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Aux Quat`Saisons By Orient-Express Hotel Great Milton
- Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Aux Quatre Saisons
- Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Le Manoir Quatre Saisons
- Manor Quatre Saisons
- Belmond Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons Great Milton, Oxfordshire, England