“Impossibly perfect......”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Great Milton
Sevenoaks District, United Kingdom
“Impossibly perfect......”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is going to be the most difficult review I have ever written.....I travel ( a lot) and I am lucky to have stayed in some of the best hotels on the planet ( most of whom I don't review because I don't see the point) and I get to eat in some of the best restaurants. I have never been to a location where you literally get 2 Michelin star service in both the hotel and the restaurant. This hotel is simply the best I have every stayed at. The level of attention to detail is frightening, the quality of the staff and the service is outstanding. We also ate in the restaurant and had the nine course tasting menu - one of my best meals ever and a true rival to three start establishments such Royal Hospital Road

Room Tip: The dovecote is an amazing suite
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
LeManoirAdmin, Owner at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear MrC1973,

The title of your review made me smile, thank you for posting.

Raymond Blanc and the team at Le Manoir.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (384)
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

"Heaven in a DreamBoat", The little girl said, she had tasted real dairy Ice cream for the first time, she had a child's vocabulary but that is all she needed. I have always remembered that word picture, I have chosen it to describe Le Manoir.
Le Manoir aux Quat' saisons has beautiful grounds, Japanese garden, croquet lawn, and lavender walks, the amazing thing is that beauty has been brought inside the Manoir with it's themed rooms, lighting and inspirational sculptures.
The staff are all genuine caring individuals they are professionals that take pride in their skills, they taught me something during my stay, they taught me that hospitality is an art.
The Restaurant is the reason for everything, formal but intimate room setting, telepathic table waiting and every dish is ambrosia
I am glad we chose to stay here, the experience has given me a wonderful memory that will last a lifetime and when I do remember Le Manoir aux Quat saisons I will think.......
" Heaven in a Dreamboat"

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jiak2781,

You review is beautiful, thank you.
I have shared your comments with the team, thank you once again for writing such a beautiful review.

We hope to see you soon.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I have just celebrated our Pearl Wedding Anniversary in the most beautiful hotel and restaurant we have ever experienced. The staff were absolutely superb, and as you would expect the food was just out of this world. Whilst it is far from cheap to stay there it is well worth saving for to enjoy such a fantastic place. We will definitely be returning at some time in the future.

Dear Peter53_10,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your Pearl wedding anniversary at Le Manoir.
I have shared your comments with the team.

Dudley, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2013

From the moment we parked our car until the time of our departure we experienced the best service, enjoyed the most fantastic cuisine and relaxed in extreme comfort. Every attention is given by the team at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons to ensure a guest's comfort. We stayed for just one night, to celebrate our wedding anniversary, how I wish we had booked for longer. Set in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside and near to many places of interest I can highly recommend this fantastic hotel.

Dear Ann C,

Thank you for your post. I have shared your comments with the team.

Ascot
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went for my wife's 50th birthday. To keep it short it's all you expect, great room, service and food. One point - if you pay so much why do they charge you extra for a hot breakfast - it's mean and is a petty add on and obviously sticks in your head. Please remove it Raymond.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CheshireladAscot
Dear CheshireladAscot,

Thank you for writing and posting your review.
You will be pleased to know that from January 2013, breakfast is at no extra charge and included in your room rate.

Cleckheaton, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The title says it all, my wife and I are lucky to have eaten in some of the best restaurants in the old but this tops them, and the hotel is sublime. We stayed I the amethyst room and it was just pectin.

Dear Christopher P,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay.
I have shared your comments with the team.

swindon,uk
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Lunch at Le Manoir, a superb occasion to celebrate Spring but the weather let us down. Thankfully, and predictably, Le Manoir didn't, the staff, setting and food are all faultless, peerless. Such a beautiful setting, always a pleasure to wile away a day or two with Le Manoir.

Dear plinthadenoid,

You will have to come back and experience Le Manoir in the Summer :)
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Great Milton
#2 of 44 in Oxford
The Oxford Belfry
The Oxford Belfry
#2 of 2 in Milton Common

Been to Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons? Share your experiences!