“Very nice food and atmosphere”
Review of Radhuni

Radhuni
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Denbigh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I ate out here recently with my family of 8. I had a vegetable madras which they were happy to make for me even though it wasn't on the menu.
It tasted as good as any other madras i've had and the portion size was just enough for me.
The downsides were that my plate was dirty and the table we were sat at was quite cramped but there was another larger party than ours dining who needed the bigger table so I suppose it couldn't be helped.
The atmosphere was very nice and I think that's where it has a slight edge over Asia. For a romantic evening I would definitely recommend Radhuni over Asia but it terms of food quality I would say that they're pretty equal.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excellent food and friendly service. Highly recommended.If you like Indian food you will love what they serve here. If you don't like Indian food it is still worth trying here. Delicious!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

8 of us went to Denbigh to the radhuni Indian restaurant. The food was excellent. Great service. Lovely waiters. Will go again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

What a great evening we had on tuesday, early drinks in the 'Guildhall Tavern' and then a fabulous, value for money indian at the Radhuni and even a doggie bag with a free naan. Well done and thank you :-)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We skipped Sunday lunch and took to the Radhuni instead, as we had never been there before and we had a new Tastecard. They honoured this and ended up paying a very reasonable £38.00 for four diners (no alcohol).

Along with the Asia in Denbigh, it is a praised location, although it will have to go a long way before it betters Ruthin Tandoori in Wynnstay Road.

Radhuni is busy Thursdays and Fridays so booking is advised. Sundays seems quiet, but not literally for us because a party of young women celebrating a birthday made plenty of noise. One other table was occupied. Ahmed was an interesting and attentive waiter; our four-pot tasters arrived quickly with our poppadoms and lemonade came in pint glasses. Napkins were large and linen. Cutlery was good quality, with heavy-handled knives. The starters proved good value with my sizzling chicken leg on onions very fresh; onion bargees were small with crunchy samosas. My main course of sizzling chicken with sweet sauce was enjoyed; brought by trolley to the table..

The menu is long on the usual take-away type offerings at around £7.50; we did not sample the dearer items at around £11.00; perhaps we'll try these chef's recommendations during our next visit.

We had no puddings. The meal was pleasantly rounded-off with orange slices and hot hand-cloths.

Perhaps the management can invest in a rented carpet-cleaner and spend an hour giving the carpet in the main dining-room a shampoo. The chairs are very strange; thick red and cream leather, impossible to move once you've sat down! And perhaps some pictures of Denbigh (or Bangladesh) on the walls; the rectangular room could do with a bit more character.

Perhaps a little more attention and charm by the manager would be a benefit. Some explanation of the food is always a help to new diners.

Radhuni is a chain, with two near London and a new one opening near Orpington in Kent.

Generally a well-run establishment which deserves support.