“What a treat!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We all know that North Wales has got incredibly gorgeous natural wonders to enjoy but more of us need to discover the wonderful experience of Con Amici Restaurant in Denbigh. Leigh, Joe and their team are attentive and their friendly professionalism makes dining and staying there a real treat. We had two nights at the restaurant and loved every moment. We will have to return to work our way through the rest of the menu. Every morsel was a delicious treat. We loved the sea bass and as for the desserts - forget any thoughts of diet. A big thank you Leigh and Joe for a fabulous weekend. Wish you would open a branch nearer London:)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

MrP and I have been to Con Amici a few times on our frequent visits to North Wales, and each time we have been really impressed. The food is very good, the staff are friendly and welcoming, and are very knowledgeable about the menu. MrP does not eat garlic, and each time they have been very willing and able to produce a dish for him from the menu which does not include garlic with no problem at all. The food is very good indeed - my favourites are the spare ribs starter (I know - not usual in an Italian restaurant, but absolutely delicious) and their spicy pizza. Could not fault either of them. Superb desserts too - the tiramisu is lovely, with a topping of amaretto biscuits. They are open all day, including Mondays, which is unusual in this part of the world. We will definitely be back. A thumbs up all round.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

we arrived without booking and were told we would have to wait half an hour for a table, which was fine- we have been twice before and not been disappointed. the staff are lovely and chatty. we had a steak and all the trimmings, which was fantastic- melted in the mouth and cooked to perfection. we also had chicken with gnocchi along with roasted meditteranean veg- absolutely gorgeous and clean plates all round. the wine as usual was delicious. can't fault the service. have booked the works xmas do here as we all love this place

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We have just had a lovely snack at Con Amici. We were made to feel very welcome and the food was really delicious. Would certainly recommend con amici , wish we lived nearer!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

another night in Con Amici! For somebody whose preference is Indian food, this place has me drawn to it. Not being a seasoned Italian eater, the waiters answered all my questions about the menu, explaining what each dish was. when my food arrived it can only be described as LUSH.
there is not one thing I could give a negative comment about. I just love the place, I am already trying to organise a Christmas meal there with some work mates.
As we travel from Liverpool to Denbigh to eat here, we asked if there were any empty rooms to allow me to have a drink with my meal. to our joy there was. we had the family room, bed so comfy, plenty of tea and coffee in the room, the bathroom was a good size, and such a relaxing room. Lee the manager always has a presence in the restaurant and will go out of his way to make sure you are cared for, his staff are brill, well done guys, see you soon x x