“lovely staff, wonderful wines and fabulous food”

Con Amici Italian Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Denbigh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

we arrived without booking and were told we would have to wait half an hour for a table, which was fine- we have been twice before and not been disappointed. the staff are lovely and chatty. we had a steak and all the trimmings, which was fantastic- melted in the mouth and cooked to perfection. we also had chicken with gnocchi along with roasted meditteranean veg- absolutely gorgeous and clean plates all round. the wine as usual was delicious. can't fault the service. have booked the works xmas do here as we all love this place

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We have just had a lovely snack at Con Amici. We were made to feel very welcome and the food was really delicious. Would certainly recommend con amici , wish we lived nearer!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

another night in Con Amici! For somebody whose preference is Indian food, this place has me drawn to it. Not being a seasoned Italian eater, the waiters answered all my questions about the menu, explaining what each dish was. when my food arrived it can only be described as LUSH.
there is not one thing I could give a negative comment about. I just love the place, I am already trying to organise a Christmas meal there with some work mates.
As we travel from Liverpool to Denbigh to eat here, we asked if there were any empty rooms to allow me to have a drink with my meal. to our joy there was. we had the family room, bed so comfy, plenty of tea and coffee in the room, the bathroom was a good size, and such a relaxing room. Lee the manager always has a presence in the restaurant and will go out of his way to make sure you are cared for, his staff are brill, well done guys, see you soon x x

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Cannot fault anything.
The staff - very friendly, an attentive.
The food - mouthwatering!!
The wine - excellent.
The bill - value for money
I have eaten Joes food many times in the past an I still top him as a great chef.
See you very soon

Reviewed August 16, 2013

one of the best places for italian food outside of italy! would recommend to anyone Denbigh will be memorable for its Italian. The waiters were very friendly and fun!