“FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I Have visited Con Amici on numerous occasions now for a mid week lunch and for special outings and Birthdays with family (even took the mother in law and she was impressed) every time the food and level of service has been FANTASTIC. The Steak's are the best i have had in a UK restaurant and excelent value compared to similar places i have been. I travel 30mins from Chester to eat here and never let down.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We arrived early for a family meal - it was quiet and as expected the service was very good - served with style and a memorable level of "cool". Food was most excellent and we filled our boots - veg cooked to perfection, as were the hand cut chips - nothing to complain about - we'll be back.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been twice now, and both times had the fish! firstly swordfish, secondly tuna. both were cooked beautifully, and accompanied by very tasty chips and Vegetables. Poor decor, this would be the only thing I can say could be better. Staff were friendly and attentive. Lovely evening !

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Con Amici is a super little place that combines excellent food, friendly staff and brilliant value for money. I visited with friends last Friday and had a wonderful evening. There were five of us, we all had different starters and main courses and in the Italian tradition, we were all able to taste some of each others dishes. The food was spot on with imaginative cooking and combined with fresh ingredients and wonderfully subtle flavours. The wine list is very well priced and this all adds to the 'feel good' that you are really being valued as a customer. Con Amici is somewhere you would want to return to again and again and is a real 'jewel' for North Wales. Well done to everyone concerned, keep up the good work and the friendly informal atmosphere, I note from the overwhelming satisfaction rating of the reviews that the patrons are enjoying the experience as we did. We will all be back and very, very soon.

1  Thank visitor044
Reviewed October 28, 2012

went two weeks ago on a friday. frequented the restaurant before it was a italian and found on this occasion the surroundings still nice. The staff were very courteous and efficient. Choice for lunchtime exceeded my expectations. garlic bread starter big portion and tasty, pasta with chargrilled chicken strips was creamy - gorgeous. No room for puddings and followed by pot of tea. Snooze recomended after the portion sizes. My cousin had recommended it this time and with my two year old in tow had no problems accomodating children and my daugnter ate brilliantly bearing in mind she can be picky. could not fault the food or staff, only improvement would be that i enjoy themed restaurants and to be authentic i prefer music associated to italy. definately worth going and i shall be returning. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank josie k