“A fabulous dining experience”
Review of Asia Restaurant - CLOSED

Asia Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There is one already at 96 GLODDAETH STREET LLANDUDNO CONWY, Ll30 2DS NOW there is a second (and recently opened) one in Denbigh
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I decided to go out for an Indian meal by way of a small celebration, and not being familiar with Indian restaurants in the Denbigh area, we consulted Trip Advisor. As a direct result of the comments relating to 'Asia' we booked a table, and we were not disappointed. The whole dining experience was fabulous. The cuisine was one of the best Indian meals that we have ever tasted. It was served in a professional manner, and we were made to feel special by the waiters, without them being intrusive. We will highly recommend this restaurant to others and will definitely return.

1  Thank George B

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I`ve visited here quite a few times this year and have to say it`s as good as everyone else says it is. From the warm welcome as you enter to the cheery goodbyes after another satisfactory evening this is an enjoyable place to come.
As we try to remember what we had last time, and wonder what to have this time,Ruman will arrive, tell us all what we had last time,(always correct, he should go on Mastermind,specialist subject, every curry he has sold this year,He would win!) and discuss what type of curry,how much spice,and whether we`d like it.
I also have a soft spot for their homemade chutney which comes with the popadom tray and always have to order more.
A must for curry fans.

1  Thank tupelo70
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have eaten at Asia Restaurant many times over the last months and find the food, the service and the ambiance to be excellent. The staff are perfect hosts and they attend to your every need, I'm unable to eat a very spicy or hot curry and usually order a Korma but Ruman suggested that I try a Belushi dish and I'm glad I did it was delicious. Try the Asia you wont be disappointed.

3  Thank CHRISTINE D
Reviewed October 11, 2012

27th September and another cracking fund raising evening at the Asia. The restaurant was packed solid and as we waitied for our table, I heard Ruman take calls for tables which he could not accommodate. Ruman seems to remember everyone's names, no matter how infrequently they dine there - he recognised my son when he went in recently with his friends - and my son has only dined there twice before!

As always, the food was really tasty - set options with 3 courses, but plenty of food and the dishes were replenished without question when requested (we all have "healthy" appetites).

The atmosphere was enhanced when we were treated to a display of Indian dancing on the small stage by 2 young ladies from a local dance studio.....we were told afterwards that this was very much an inpromptu performance as they had only learnt their routine an hour or so earlier!

A really great social evening with everyone having fun - and a bonus of £1,000.00 being donated to charity by Ruman (the food takings for the night). I don't here of other businesses doing this. He really does make such an effort to support the community and make everyone feel so welcome and I have never heard of anyone saying they have had anything other than a great meal. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Hockeystyx
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've been many times to the Asia and every time it has been brilliant. As you enter your made to feel welcome, the waiter seems to have a perfect memory remembering the dishes we ordered from past visits. The meals each time have been v. good and I still haven't found a better indian restraunt.

2  Thank Michael M