We have just spent a few days in Denbigh for work in the area, and after discovering Castle House B&B we didn't want to leave! Charlie and Angie made us feel instantly welcome and comfortable. The house is stunningly beautiful, with quality Georgian period style. The bedroom was spacious and clean, with nice touches: underfloor heating in the bathroom, floor lights (no stumbling in the night!), Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries and fluffy white towels. The bed was seriously comfortable, with soft cotton sheets and a dreamy mattress. I can't remember when I slept so well! And we couldn't stop looking out the huge Georgian windows - for the stretching views across the Denbigh valley and hills beyond. It simply took our breath away.
Breakfast deserves a special mention - a real gourmet treat. Angie makes the best coffee, and they offer every tea you could think of!
The location is great, with the castle ruins literally right behind the house, and a footpath up to the city walls and ruins. This place is a real gem, and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle House B&B, Indulgent. Luxurious. Different. Committed to quality, attention to detail, stunning décor and breathtaking views. Castle House offers three individually designed and magnificently appointed bedrooms, a romantic lounge and a graceful dining room, with an additional 2 cottages used as annexes. Castle House featuring as part of its own splendid gardens, a significant part of Denbigh’s ancient town walls, as well as the evocative ruins of a 16th-century Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your Castle House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle House Bed And Breakfast
- Castle House Hotel Denbigh
- Castle House B&B Denbigh, Wales