“Delicious!”

Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Rossett
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Serving modern food in a modern relaxed environment.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We took our family to the Machine House for Sunday lunch recently. Our meal was delicious and the service was excellent. I would thoroughly recommend. Well done Patrick and staff.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The first time we went here at the end of 2012 we rated this place as very good but honestly have to say it wasn't as good second time round.

Maybe we picked the wrong night but we went here on Valentines night, there was a set menu at £35 per head and frankly it was disappointing and very expensive.

I guess if you are comparing it to say Croes Howell, Pant yr Ochain et al , then it's ok, but compared to restaurants in Chester it is overpriced and in my opinion not the best value for money.

Probably might go back again but definitely not on a night with a set menu.

1  Thank gwr9
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

As a ex Wrexonian it was great to go back to one of my "old haunts"
Our welcome was second to non and the friendly staff made our visit one to remember . As the night went on I realised why people rave about this place ... Fantastic food .. Fantastic friends and a fantastic night .. Well done machine house !

1  Thank Gazzagolfball
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Superb meal, great attention to detail with the customer service and thoroughly enjoyed the mains - lamb and seafood course - and the dessert sharer was tasty my girlfriend said! I joke, we both found it perfect size wise, will go back again!

1  Thank Chestermaverick
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Booked table last minute. Staff were very welcoming and friendly.

Food was excellent. Steak cooked perfectly and lovely choice of desserts.

Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank Ioloiwrch