1,100 results
All reviews spa facilities lovely hotel lovely grounds pool and sauna small sauna evening meal wedding venue wedding reception an upgrade night break afternoon tea park and ride three course meal christmas party a lovely stay every member of staff food was lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel on Saturday 22nd Oct. having read the reviews we were nervous about coming here.

We paid for the breakfast and dinner inclusive option, which in our opinion was incredible value for money.

The hotel, service and experience massively exceeded our expectations - everything was perfect. The food was great, staff couldn't help you enough and everyone made us feel welcome. We are particularly grateful to Andre and Diane.

They were very accommodating, even storing my wife's breast milk in their fridges!

It was a relaxing break and we wouldn't hesitate in coming back or recommending this place to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LlyndirGM, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall near Chester, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2016

Dear Daniel W,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write with your lovely feedback. I very much hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon. When you are planning a return visit, please contact me directly at llyndir.gm@hallmarkhotels.co.uk and I will ensure that everything is arranged personally for you.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

Myself and 5 friends, had an overnight spa break, we had a really lovely time. The spa treatments and pool were brilliant. Rooms, beds, staff and food excellent. To make it even better there was a wedding going on and we were invited in to enjoy the dancing. All in all a great weekend, can't wait till next time!!!!

Room tip: Lovely grounds, so most rooms, have a good view
Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Jaisha2016

Dear Jaisha2016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and I am sure you had a great time crashing the wedding!!

I very much look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Food was amazing. Facilities were greatl. There were 12 in our party and we enjoyed ourselves from when we arrived. Thoroughly recommend it for a girlie weekend. We only paid £99 for the weekend, which included one treatment, use of facilities evening meal and bed and breakfast

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
LlyndirGM, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall near Chester, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Dear mairrichards,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Tripadvisor. I am absolutely delighted that you and your friends enjoyed your celebrations with us and hope that we are able to welcome you back again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2016

What a fantastic day everything perfect staff very attentive and efficient stayed food was lovely stayed the night and was upgraded to willow suite the room was amazing and very comfortable great big thankyou to all who made my daughters day perfect breakfast was also good with a large selection to help yourself to .

Date of stay: November 2016

Dear Janetjones44,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback of such a special day. I am so pleased that we were able to make it a memorable day and hope that we are able to welcome you all back to Llyndir Hall for many years to come.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner got married here last weekend and we were both blown away with the level of service we received here. Andrei who was in charge of the running of the day ( with help of Louise who was fabulous) was absolutely brilliant , he was attentive , professional and friendly and couldn't do enough for us or our guests. The wedding itself went without a hitch thanks to all of the staff on the day as well as Zoe , poppy and Sarah who helped me create and plan my perfect day for months before - the food was beautiful as well! . The venue itself was perfect the grounds provided a backdrop for lovely pictures and there are plenty of rooms for relatives to sit if they need a quiet moment , I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day thanks to the outstanding staff - especially Andrei and Louise !

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Lauren and Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to write with your lovely feedback. I am absolutely delighted that everything on your special day went perfectly and as you had planned. It is wonderful to hear your feedback. Thank you especially for mentioning several of the team who made your day all the more enjoyable, I know that everyone will be delighted.

Be sure to come and visit again very soon.