“Lovely Hotel”
Review of Rossett Hall Hotel

Rossett Hall Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rossett
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Lovely hotel nicely situated and a good set of point for visiting this area. Apart from the slight hickup where my booking had not been registered but the Manager quickly sorted that. Meals are excellent rooms spacious and clean. Beds comfortable. Would stay here again when I'm back in this area.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mapledown

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed in the newer wing which was fine although I had to pump the toilet handle in order to get it to flush. But the room was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My converter had broken and they let me use one for free. It's easy to get to- we took the bus from Chester and it lets you off like a block from the hotel. We went to go the the Golden Lion for dinner as had been suggested by our guide only you need to book it. So we walked down to the Alyn after a local person suggested it. Food was great. Nice atmosphere. You might want to consider it if you forget to book the Lion. I'd stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank penneyb
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the hotel 7 years ago and have just enjoyed a night in the hotel. The staff cannot do enough to help; quickly rectifying a small issue with our tv. Our room was spacious, clean and beautifully presented and the ground are lovely. Our dinner in Oscars was fantastic and breakfast of equally high standard. I really recommend this lovely hotel for either a wedding reception or break away, a superb place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank tgledhil
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We arrived at the hotel at 4pm 29th March 14 for a 1 night stay with our 1yr old daughter. No problems parking, friendly staff at reception and shown to our family room (21). Our room had more this enough space for the 3 of us and a cot as requested. After booking this hotel I'd been slightly concerned by some reviews on cleanliness but this certainly wasn't an issue. Very clean and tidy.
We decided to visit local restaurant The Alyn for dinner which was lovely.
Back at the hotel they happily warmed my daughters bottles for me. We all had a good comfy nights sleep.
We had breakfast included which was lovely, again great staff and hot fresh food.
We would Definately stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have just spent 2 days stay at Rossett Hall hotel. It is in a lovely location of Rossett which seems to have nice local pubs.
The hotel was clean, nice size rooms, quiet, very friendly staff.
We ate in oscars brasserie on Sunday evening, the food was excellent, and they were kind enough to do us a cheese board even though this was not on the menu!
The only negative we had was that there seems to be a need for a bit of decorating in the corridors, but this was minor and certainly did not taint out stay!
Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen L
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times and it has been ok. However on our last visit for 2 nights it was just not there. The cleaners left a big bag of rubbish in our room which we put outside. It stayed there for 24 hours. The breakfast on the Sunday morning was a joke. The hotel had quite a lot of guests and only one waitress. Toast came cold and a long time after it was ordered. One of the tables along side us didn't get their toast at all. There were a good number of complaints by the guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Adrian J
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My self and three colleagues had been booked in here for some training in connection with our work. After so many soulless chain hotels for such stays Rossett Hall was a very pleasant change. We arrived after dark so didn't see much of the grounds then. My room was very spacious and had everything I needed for my short stay. We ate in the hotel a couple of times and the food was excellent. There aren't many menus where I would quite happily eat anything listed but I would at Rossett Hall. Breakfast is taken in the restaurant and is a buffet with a wide range of hot and cold items. I had no complaints about breakfast.
My colleagues were also happy with their rooms and the quality of the food. All the staff we came into contact with were pleasant and helpful.
I would be happy to stay again at Rossett Hall both for work, and as a private paying guest as I thought in provided good value and was clean, comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gavin F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossett
Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall, Chester South
Holt Lodge Hotel
#1 of 1 in Holt
Premier Inn Wrexham North (A483) Hotel
The Lemon Tree Restaurant with Rooms

Been to Rossett Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!