“Absolutely perfect in every way!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Onich
Lochview Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 7 Onich B&B and Inns
Harrogate
“Absolutely perfect in every way!”
Reviewed March 8, 2010

My partner and I stayed here in February. The room (we chose to stay in the Sallachan) was beautifully presented, the views truely stunning and the bed meant probably one of the the best nights sleep I've ever had. Ann and Chris couldn't have been more accomodating or made us feel more welcome. Breakfast was a real treat, with a whole range of delights to chose from. Needless to say I didn't want to leave... but I'm in doubt we will be back!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London
Reviewed September 28, 2009

Best room I've ever stayed in, regardless of it being a B&B or hotel. Had cream tea in a jacuzzi bath after a 142 mile bike ride during the day - glorious! The room was fantastic, the welcome and company of Ann and Chris absolutely superb and the value, to be honest, is quite ridiculous. I actually didn't sleep as well as I'd hoped because I didn't think I'd have enough cash to pay - £50 as it turned out astonishingly good value.

Highly recommended if you're in the area

Chris

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Onich
Onich Hotel
#1 of 1 in Banavie
Loch Leven Hotel
Loch Leven Hotel
#1 of 2 in North Ballachulish

Been to Lochview Guesthouse? Share your experiences!